Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Travel Begins!

The conference will end tomorrow just before lunch. We will ride the tram back to the train station (Hauptbonhauf) and have lunch. Then, we will walk back to the hotel and load the bus. We will be heading by bus the five hours to Munich. After our last night in Munich we will head to the airport to begin our journey home. By the time we make our nine hour flight home and drive the 2 and a half hours from Charlotte I'm sure we will be pretty wiped out! I plan to blog tomorrow night and add some pictures from today as well. I'm about to run out of internet time here. Thank you for your prayers. We had a good time of sharing tonight beside a beautiful fountain in downtown Leipzig. I hope that our students will take their experiences and what we have learned and do something great with them. I am very excited about this upcoming year and our students will decide to do! Unbeknownst to me this conference goes right in line with my plans for the fall. It will be a great jumping of point. I will be sharing yesterday's (today for me) comments on the bus ride tomorrow. Have a great Sunday!
Andy

1 comment:

Pam Thomas said...

Andy, I just found out about your blog today at Sunday School (thank you, David Crews!) You are so awesome. I thank God for you and Sean, Stan and Keith, and all of our youth leaders. Give Cal a hug and tell him he is missed. I am thrilled that he has had this amazing opportunity. None of you will ever be the same...you'll be even better!

Blessing on you all,
Kisses to Cal!

Pam Thomas