Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday-- Home, Sweet Home

     Thank you, Joy, for the wake up call. Front desk didn't answer last night for me to set one up with and I did not hear my alarm. I quickly got dressed. We loaded the van and headed to the Airport. It was a close call getting to the gate this morning. We were the last ones on the plane in Rapid City. Hopefully, that is the last hiccup of the trip.
    
     We had smooth travels the rest of the way home. There were no problems with either flights or bags. It was a sweet reunion with my girls. The team got back on the People Mover, which was waiting on us. We had a great trip. I hope you will seek out one of us that was on the trip to hear more stories than what I have written here.

     Just a reminder, pictures are forthcoming.

No comments: